Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome to a new world of kosher dining

Never again should a person enter a kosher restaurant expecting a gourmet culinary experience only to be served reheated instant mashed potatoes under what looks like a previous customers leftovers ( yes, that actually happened to me). The restaurant experience should be pleasurable, if you leave unhappy there is something wrong! We have, for reasons unbeknown to anyone, allowed the kosher restaurant industry to get away with serving sub par food to their patrons. This stops today!!! This blog will be the start of a culinary revolution in kosher restaurants. Weekly, I will attend kosher dining establishments, I will eat the food (pray to G-d not to die of food poisoning), and I will critique them. This critique I will report back to you my faithful readers. You will once and for all know whats good, whats bad, and what and where to avoid. Finally, I will be giving establishments a star rating of 0-5 stars (how original huh?). Feel free to check this blog in order to make a more educated decision for future dining experiences. If there is a place you would like me to check out, either bad or good, email me and I will do so. WELCOME and Bon Appetite.

3 comments:

  1. Great post. Thanks for sharing such a nice and useful information about the Kosher foods. Kosher foods are very good quality food and dishes. I have enjoyed in one of the best Kosher food restaurant MENU - ERETZ KOSHER FOODS in New york. They are providing almost all kinds of food and dishes traditional and non traditional. I am happy with there services and tasty and delicious food items.

    ReplyDelete